La Galleria Pall Mall and the Royal Opera Arcade Gallery, together, occasionally arrange group exhibitions via open calls and artist’s submissions.
Similarly the two galleries annually organise the Royal Arts Prize, showcasing 25 artists who through a submission process are included in a shortlisted exhibition. A judging panel awards the winner a two week solo-exhibition, also two runner-up artists and a visitors choice artist are awarded a joint exhibition.
The Royal Opera Arcade Gallery is a gallery for hire, we host major solo shows throughout the year.
We run a very limited number of Group Shows during the year but we accept and review applications regularly, accepting submissions of work in all mediums. Artists are selected by the gallery for exhibitions on the basis of quality. As the organisers of a group exhibition, all hanging and promotional material for the show as well as an opening reception is arranged and handled by us.
Because of our limited resources, artists are generally expected to pay a participation fee.
For group show submissions email : email@example.com
ROYAL ARTS PRIZE 2018
We're currently taking submissions for Royal Arts Prize 2018, click here to see the open call.
The aim of the Royal Arts Prize Exhibition and Award is to search out for and showcase artworks by artists that have embraced their individual exegesis in art, artworks that are a product of an inner balance in a world full of diversity and often chaos.
The prize will be awarded to artists that present works that are the product of this emotional connection between dream and reality; we welcome contemporary art that shows the force driving individuals to express and affirm their personality and ego, through today’s modern art landscape.
The Royal Arts Prize Exhibition will showcase over a hundred artworks from 25 selected artists.
An internship with us would be a unique opportunity to be integrally involved in the daily life of a fast paced gallery. We’re a small team and require someone who has:
- A strong interest in fine art
- Enjoys learning about different artists and their work
- Will be prepared to explain exhibitions and interact with our visitors
- Must have excellent English language and communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- An understanding of InDesign and Photoshop would be advantageous
As an intern with us, you will be:
- Assisting with the hanging of exhibitions / de-installing exhibitions, we will provide you with an understanding of not only the technicalities of our professional hanging system and gallery lighting but you will gain insight into the curation of exhibitions.
- Helping to create marketing and exhibition material (Indesign), photographing exhibitions / editing photographs, updating our websites and helping to maintain our presence on all online social media.
- Treated as an equal. We take it in turns to make the coffee!
Get in touch by emailing Elizabeth: firstname.lastname@example.org